Luxury Amenities in Honolulu
Lush greenery, fragrant flowers and the meeting point between the cerulean sky and ocean create a magically beautiful scene in the city of Honolulu. In its most prestigious neighborhood, Waikiki Beach, The Ritz-Carlton infuses the amenities and services of a five-star resort with local touches, and invites guests to experience luxury living in an ocean-view studio or suite.
- Two infinity resort pools, the highest in Waikiki Beach
- Noteworthy dining including Dean & DeLuca and Sushi Sho
- Luxury spa featuring locally inspired treatments
- State-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center with a yoga studio and boxing equipment
- More than 6,000 sq. ft. of meeting space for intimate gatherings
- Studios and suites with ocean views and five-star resort amenities
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Studios and one-, two- and three-bedroom suites furnished with island-inspired decor
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with Waikiki Beach and Pacific Ocean views
- Furnished balcony for seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Light-filled living room with sofa bed
- Gourmet kitchenette or full kitchen with Miele appliances and Sub-Zero refridgerator
- Dining area for up to eight (suites only)
- Washer and dryer
- Oversized bathroom with dual vanities, soaking tub, walk-in shower and state-of-the-art toilet
- 49 to 55-inch LED Smart TV with Netflix and other entertainment apps
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour in-room dining
Resort Features & Amenities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Market
- Hawaii’s debut locations of Dean & DeLuca and Sushi Sho
- Premier fitness facility, designed by celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak, open 24-hours daily
- Eighth-floor infinity pool, highest in Waikiki with dining and private cabanas available
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Refreshing check-in experience with cold towel and welcome beverage
- Valet parking (fee applies)
- Concierge and multilingual team
- Express check-out
- Business center with Apple iMac stations
- Flight check-in/boarding pass printing station
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
- Cancellations are permitted up to 30 days prior to arrival (4 p.m. local time) for four-bedroom suite reservations, 21 days prior to arrival (4 p.m. local time) for two- and three-bedroom suite reservations, and 3 days (72 hours) prior to arrival (4 p.m. local time) for all other room categories, after which full payment will be billed.
- Smoking is not permitted at the resort
Spent my honeymoon in April 2019. Friendly staff and excellent service. Like the location, quiet with nice ocean view. Definitely will stay if I go again!
5 out of 5 stars
The staff in the hotel is the most friendly one, and the whole experience during my stay is also awesome, will for sure recommend to others and stay here again when I visit Hawaii again.
5 out of 5 stars
The property was beautiful and centrally located with lots of restaurants and shops nearby, but slightly tucked away from all the craziness. It is a short walk from plenty of malls with good restaurants and Waikiki beach. The staff were all very nice and polite. Everything was perfect and we loved our vacation here!
5 out of 5 stars
Clean and bright luxurious wooden furnishing as expected of the Ritz Carlton Residences. Spacious room with balcony and ocean view. Great amenities, equipped with in room kitchen and laundry. Good spa and pool facilities. Staffs are very welcoming.